Where did we come from? Where are we headed? What is our world? Are we alone in the universe? When the mental gears really start moving, people can come up with theories that are downright terrifying! In this video, you’ll learn about 13 of the scariest theories that’ll make you question everything you thought you knew about your reality.
The Great Filter 1:28
Higher dimensional beings 2:33
False Vacuum 3:23
We’re living in a black hole 4:10
White Holes 4:50
The Multiverse Theory 5:25
Brain in a Vat 6:03
Roko’s Basilisk 6:48
The Transcension Hypothesis 7:21
The Terror Management Theory 8:00
The Sixth Mass Extinction 8:35
The Fermi Paradox 9:17
The Simulation Theory 10:00
– According to The Great Filter theory, somewhere out there exists a Great Filter. The main purpose of this Filter is to stop those civilizations that advance to the level of star colonization.
– What if a 4D being was looking at you from their four-dimensional world? Just like a 2D person, you wouldn’t be able to notice this creature in your 3D world.
– The False Vacuum theory says that our universe exists in a false phase state, which means that it’s just a temporary thing. What’s more, it’s only a small part of a larger universe.
– You’re probably well-aware that black holes suck in everything around them. But what happens to the stuff it engulfs? What if a black hole already swallowed us up long ago? Surprisingly, some physicists deem this theory pretty plausible.
– While black holes engulf all matter so that even light can’t escape, white holes are quite the opposite. These formations are believed to spit out everything that black holes suck in.
– The Multiverse theory claims that there might be countless other realities besides our own.
– The Brain in a Vat theory says that you very well could just be a brain in a jar. Something is feeding you false impulses, and you’re hallucinating your whole life and reality.
– Roko’s Basilisk is a hypothesis that some future super-powerful artificial intellect can retroactively punish people who struggled against it in the past (which is our present) or even those who did nothing to help bring it about.
– The Transcension Hypothesis states that a civilization eventually gets to a certain intellectual level.
– According to the Terror Management theory, everything we do comes from the fear of death. Our wishes and motivation are based on just one thing, and it’s the idea that one day we will stop existing.
– The Sixth Mass Extinction theory is probably the most horrifying. Yet, unfortunately, it’s the most probable scenario. Some biologists believe that humanity is headed for or already passing through the sixth mass extinction
– The Fermi Paradox theory explains why we probably wouldn’t recognize an advanced alien civilization even if it was right under our nose.
– According to the Simulation theory, we all live in an incredibly complex computer game.
#spacefacts #blackhole #greatfilter
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit:
Check out our Dino Store